QHSE Policy Statement
The QHSE policy is -within the framework of legal obligations and company regulations- aimed at providing services to the agreed requirements and specifications of our customers as optimally as possible to assure continuous customer satisfaction.
The management of Norsco BV hereby declares that with the preparation, development and execution of the general company policy, it intends to work according to the listed items with regard to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality assurance:
- comply with all known and applicable laws and regulations
- make available provisions necessary for setting up, implementing, maintaining and continuous improvement of the management system
- establish standards, in consultation with clients, employees, suppliers and external specialists, with regard to safety and environmental requirements
- assign (financial) resources and trained personnel for execution of procedures and verification activities such as in- and external audits
- involve employees in and inform them about the objectives and resources for health, safety, environmental and quality management
- deal with and assess health, safety, environmental and quality issues on an equal footing with financial, economic, social, technical and commercial decisions
- ensure a competent workforce
- create a work environment in which we prevent personal injuries as well as material and environmental damage
- make provisions to limit any damage to the environment in the event of accidents and incidents
- ensure the safety of third parties
- in consultation with specialists, provide suitable work for personnel returning to work after an accident or long-term absence
- review the policy periodically and adjust it as a result of internal and/or external developments whenever necessary.
Ter Apel, January 18th 2019 B.H. Platje